Meuhmeu
Squire
Squire

04/12/2018 change : Joan Arc useless

Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:48 am

Hi Roc team,
Did you really test the equilibrium of the New 4th competence of Joan Arc compare to the previous one ?
The previous damage réduction was may be too powerfull and need to be adjust to 20 or 15% réduction instead of 25%.
But change it to normal attack boost as made it not only totally useless but also completely change the reason why we have choose to upgrade Joan Arc...
At least if you decide to change main skill of one commander, give People the possibility to reset all skill and expérience of the commander and use another one instead.
Now thank's to this change, my main commander With full compétence and lvl 47 Will only be usefull for farming...
Hope next time you Will do more test before changing anything.
By the way, the Joan Arc 4th competence panel Still indicate that it decrease damage.
Have a Nice day

Justraz
Squire
Squire

Re: 04/12/2018 change : Joan Arc useless

Tue Dec 04, 2018 12:28 pm

Totally agree, i`ve upgraded her to pair with scipio and spend LOTS of sculptures to max.
This changes everything, Joan was the f2p alternative to Julius, but the only way we could tank p2w players.

RIP.

HerrWahnsinn
Squire
Squire

Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:10 pm

The compensation is ironic. Her talent tree is good as is for me, I use her as primary in gathering. But we get a free talent reset, that I won't ever be using on Joan. Yay..

It's her skills that make the difference for her as secondary commander. And the rebalancing of the fourth skill is really rigorous. I'd like to know the vision behind replacing a 25% damage reduction with a 25% damage increase. On a commander that a large part of the playerbase, F2p or not, is heavily invested in, on the fourth skill that takes many sculptures to increase.

I don't think it makes her 'useless'. In a way damage increase equals damage reduction, in a sense that these are somewhat communicating vessels. Not fully, but in a way. But it does make her less focused. And it affects a skill that was particularly popular, and that a lot of player invested heavily in, in a very rigorous way. It raises the obvious question: wouldn't a reduction from 25% to a damage reduction 12 -15ish% have been enough?
0----{==========> Royal Dutch, kingdom 1089, if it ain't Dutch, it ain't much <==========}----0

Meuhmeu
Squire
Squire

Tue Dec 04, 2018 1:22 pm

don't think it makes her 'useless'. In a way damage increase equals damage reduction

It's not 25% damage increase which Will be much more power full than damage réduction but only normal troop attack damage : so not for activé skill nor coûter attack. So totally useless for joan

HerrWahnsinn
Squire
Squire

Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:04 pm

Meuhmeu wrote:
don't think it makes her 'useless'. In a way damage increase equals damage reduction

It's not 25% damage increase which Will be much more power full than damage réduction but only normal troop attack damage : so not for activé skill nor coûter attack. So totally useless for joan

Ah, right. Hmmm.. That's pretty useless indeed. That's not something I'd spend sculptures on the way I've been doing with Joan.

But at least we get a talent tree reset as compensation. Because the talent tree is totally useful for second comma... wait ...

So we have a crazy looking rigorous nerf and compensation for it that does nothing to compensate for most players.

Come on Lilith Games. +% normal damage. That's the filler crap you put in your talent trees. You can't make that a skill people put hundreds of sculptures in? And you can't compensate wasted sculptures with a talent reset?

Well, you can, if you aim make people salty.
0----{==========> Royal Dutch, kingdom 1089, if it ain't Dutch, it ain't much <==========}----0

s4uce
Squire
Squire

Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:56 pm

I agree. How about some proper compensation for a drastic change to commander like this. I've spent nearly $200 on this game and am 20 status from a max skilled Joan. Months of work and money now down the drain. All you need to do is provide the XP books and return statues. It isn't that hard. Instead we get 100 gems? How is that a good way to respect your player base?

Sinneth
Squire
Squire

Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:42 pm

Insane nerf of Joan. I've finished her to 5/5/5/5 at the day, put all of my gathered exp books in (she's on 46 now) and you just wasted this completly.

JetBlade
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Fri Dec 07, 2018 6:35 am

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are reading your feedback, listening to the community and are planning to act accordingly in the future.
Before we change a commander we will let the community know ahead via patch notes and offer a full commander investment return of all the XP books and statues invested in the commander.

giannis82
Squire
Squire

Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:19 pm

you should copensate more the people that have reach joan at 40 lvl. copensate everyone the same with those people that have used so much exp on her and statues is pretty ridiculus. Because those guys have spend much more than the compensation and is also not fair to compensate everybody the same. and the compensation is pretty ridiculous is not even some close to some high levels of xp that we have spent on her