QZ44
Squire
Squire

Re: Regarding the problems after Update 1.0.11

Mon Nov 19, 2018 12:24 am

QZ44 wrote:
1. Kingdom number

2. Short and concise description of the problem you are experiencing
- map/city all laaag / attach anything crash / verify my account crash / gathering crash / shope crash / mission crash

3. Your phone/device model
-iPad Air IOS 12.0.1

3 day !!! still no change ..laaag /crash Madly
at least allow us to change from IOS to Android
so we can play

Kozusan10
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:02 am

1. Kingdom #1055 IGN: Kozusan
2. Ipad Air can't connect always network disconnect.... Ipad mini click something crash And super lag (i know the reason low ram)
3. Ipad air (mine) and ipad mini (my brother ipad i borrow a little time to play)
4 . I dont how to attached screenshots here in page but its same with others picture about network disconnect problem

ConquestYT
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:43 am

I am having the same problem on my iPad mini 2

Kozusan10
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 19, 2018 2:35 am

Any update lilith team??? We feel hopeless for the games ... :cry: please response to our reply for the update you working

PowerKingD27
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 19, 2018 6:49 am

Even after apparent recent small update----
1. Kingdom number 1077
2. Short and concise description of the problem you are experiencing: Crashes/shuts down after only seconds of it being opened.
3. Your phone/device model: iPad Air 1st gen
4. Attach a screenshot : N/A I’m sent back to my home screen unable to screenshot no error given simply kicked off the game. CONSISTENTLY WITHOUT FAIL.

Please give an honest ETA and a way to make up for what the lost time has caused our standing in the game. Thank you.

Colinas
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 19, 2018 7:52 am

2. Cannot use troop. Game exits abruptly.
3. iPad Air
4. No screen shot. Game exits abruptly.

LionTammer
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:39 am

Hi

Even with the third update the prob don't go....

user: LionTammer

iPad 3 and iOS 9.35

Can't attach pic but is the same as the other players.

JetBlade
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:34 am

Hi Governors,

As described earlier, when we updated the game to version 1.0.11 we did a few adjustments and improvements to the game's engine and overall graphics in order to make the game look better and run smoother on iOS devices.
However, these graphical improvements have created a situation where the game is temporarily unable to run on iOS devices that have less than 2GB RAM, hence causing the game to crash/lag/unable to log in. This is the reason for the issue in most cases.
Another small amount of affected cases are iOS devices that do have more than 2GB of RAM, but are crashing and unable to run the game properly due to incomplete code which we hastily implemented in order to fix the previous issue.
We have already started to prepare a solution and a comprehensive update which should fix the issue for most cases. A comprehensive compensation will follow. We estimate the fix will go online on Thursday, Nov 22.

Again, we apologize for this inconvenience.
We have certainly learned a lot from it and we will continue to work even harder to prevent something similar from happening in the future.

GRT
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:06 pm

Kingdom: #1119 (flanders)
IGN: Great Reichstag
Device: Iphone 6 (IOS12.1)
Days played: 20

Please read devs.

Before the update I was using an Iphone 5s which was working but constantly crashes every 2-3 mins. I dis not complain because I thought it was because of my device's model (old). But after the update, I couldn't log in anymore. It kept crashing so I contacted your facebook page to ask what might be wrong, they replied that I should reinstall the game to "fix" the problem. I tried but still it kept crashing, I contacted your fb page again and to no avail got no response. I got frustrated so I bought another phone. An Iphone 6, I downloaded the game and it worked fine, no crashes. It worked nicely, for a couple of days (2 and a half, I think?). And now suddenly it crashed after killing of barbarians, tried opening the game again but it always get stucked at 74%. Reinstalled but still it won't load. Now I am really frustrated and is running out of patience. I am a very active player, I always open the game wherever I go, everytime. I spent a couple of bucks and will spend more. But due to this, maybe I'll switch to another game, I really liked this game! But the devs don't seem to care about its players, it has been an issue for a week now since the update. But still you are not able to fix this!! I'm very dissapointed. I hope sooner or later your team will fix this.

JoaoVuc
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 19, 2018 1:13 pm

1- Kingdom 85# IGN : JoaoVuc
2- Getting Skin Error Code
3- iPhone 6
4- I’m not sure how to attack an image but I’m sure it’s the same error code for everyone else