Konjonashi
Squire
Squire

Re: Regarding the problems after Update 1.0.11

Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:09 pm

User: konjonashi
Kingdom: Mercia
Was able to log in for a minute today, but constant crashing. Now verification is back and can't get in at all. Lost over 70,000 troops and unable to grow since the talent tree update. Will be interesting to see if the issue can be resolved and how they can possibly compensate those disadvantaged!

Konjonashi
Squire
Squire

Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:35 pm

User: konjonashi
Kingdom: Mercia
Was able to log in for a minute today, but constant crashing. Now verification is back and can't get in at all. Lost over 70,000 troops and unable to grow since the talent tree update. Will be interesting to see if the issue can be resolved and how they can possibly compensate those disadvantaged!

Sodi5z
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:44 am

JetBlade wrote:
We have already started to prepare a solution and a comprehensive update which should fix the issue for most cases. A comprehensive compensation will follow. We estimate the fix will go online on Thursday, Nov 22.

Thank you for updating info.

pomachong
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:18 am

Pls after the update, Try to find a way to allow people to play on both platform ( iOS androïd) like other games.
For example when i started the game it was on my old iPad (iPad air), after spending real money ans several hours/days i did one mistake linking my game too Game Center. I’m a android/pc user mostly (fuck Apple t_T)
. So my main account is stuck with iOS (crash lag.....etc) kinda unplayable since the talent tree update BUT my rss farm account who is Link too a google account is smooth as fuck on my phone/pc. SO FRUSTATING... do something about this pls i Know there is a way, that was possible on clash of clan if i remember.

pOmachong.

rnicrosoft
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:47 am

Thanks for posting the latest update. I think many of us are pleased to hear that your team is aware of the issue and actively working to address it and learning a lot in the process.

The one comment that I would like to add/suggest is to see if your new learning can be used to improve performance for older generation users. I know that for a lot of us, crashes, lag, and long loading times were just part of the game. We would deal with it because the game is great, but it still is frustrating at times. I would gladly sacrifice my graphics to improve performance, if given the option. I know that graphics sliders are already part of the game, but the adjustments do not appear significant enough. In a perfect world, it would be great that if after all of this, us older users get a more stable solution allowing for a long time of satisfaction before being forced to buy the next tablet/phone.

Husemann
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:46 am

After latest patch this morning, still crashes during the Verification. In "Analysing" the game crashes everytime.
Sometimes when i remove the game, restart the iPad en reinstall i finally will come through the verification.
iPad Air2, latest IOS

The69Evil
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:17 am

1) #1040 (GrandDuke) (IPAD4)
2) ich als Spieler finde es nicht richtig wenn man ein Spiel spielt und das jeden Tag, und durch einen Programmier Fehler nicht mehr ins Spiel kommt, das man in dieser Zeit angegriffen werden kann und das mühsame aufgebaute dann verliert, da kann man als Programmierer oder als Spieleentwickler den Spielern die nicht ins Spiel kommen doch in dieser Zeit einen Schutzschild geben, weil ich es Unfair finde das andere Spielen können und selbst kommt man nicht ins Spiel, was aber nicht den Spielern seine Schuld ist, und man dann angegriffen werden kann,so wie es jetzt mir passiert ist!
Dafür müsste man als Spiele entwickler Vorsorge treffen damit soetwas nicht passieren kann, weil wir spielen nicht weil es uns momentan nicht gefällt sondern weil wir ganz einfach nicht ins Spiel kommen! Und dann verliert man das mühsam Aufgebaute durch Angriffe gegen die man sich nicht wehren kann!

Mfg. Ein nicht sehr Zufriedener Spieler

Romeo
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:26 pm

I don't know what you guys are doing there, but it's a total failure. Your game, and most importantly your terrible attitude to the problems of thousands of players, discouraged any desire to return to this game. I was at castle 20, and I can't get into the game for a week, it's your fault I got kicked out of a strong Alliance. You're just terrible Lilith.

The69Evil
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 20, 2018 12:33 pm

#Romeo

I don't get kicked but i get burned for no reason, it's unacceptable.

ngolephuc
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 21, 2018 2:38 am

Not sure if it will work for everyone or just on my case. Do you guys try to turn off and on the phone ? As I know the reason of this crash is lacking of ram so if you turn off and on your device it will refresh ram storage. My phone is ip5s, ram 1Gb. It's still lag and sometimes crash but at least I can play the game now