We plan to perform an optimization update (1.0.12) on Dec 04, 02:30 UTC. The servers will be down for an estimated 2.5 hours during the update. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and will send you a compensation reward once the update is complete.
1. More ways to get Starlight Sculptures
- Event rewards will now contain more Starlight Sculptures.
- Minamoto no Yoshitsune Sculptures and Hannibal Sculptures have been removed from the “Star Upgrade Materials” page to prevent governors from accidentally using these commanders’ sculptures as upgrade materials.
2. New features to improve gameplay
- New city layout sharing feature allows governors to show off their cities!
- New “Teleport Hints” graphic makes teleporting easier to understand.
- New online status page for alliance members. Members will be listed according to their online status, making it convenient for alliance leaders and officers to check member activity.
- Optimized kingdom view makes it easier for governors to return to their city with a single click.
3. VIP Shop: Added items that can be purchased with resources, as well as higher-experience Starlight Sculptures.
VIP Shop purchase limits will be reset following the update. Detailed changes include:
- VIP 2: Can use resources to purchase Basic Action Point Recoveries and Action Point Recoveries.
- VIP 3: Can use resources to purchase 5-Minute Speedups.
- VIP 4: Can use resources to purchase Brand-new Starlight Sculptures.
- VIP 5: Can use resources to purchase Dazzling Starlight Sculptures.
- VIP 8: Brand-new Starlight Sculptures replaced with Bundles of Brand-new Starlight Sculptures.
- VIP 11: Dazzling Starlight Sculptures replaced with Bundles of Dazzling Starlight Sculptures.
4. Lost Temple difficulty increases
As the governors in each kingdom have grown in strength, so too have the guardians of the Lost Temple increased their power to prevent being overwhelmed.
Following the update, Lost Temple guardian strength will be enhanced [detailed changes will be posted soon].
5. Adjustments have been made to the difficulty and completion requirements of various Kingdom Chronicles chapters [detailed changes will be posted soon].
6. Some events will now begin/reset at 02:00 UTC rather than 0:00 UTC.
7. Chest reward probabilities are now displayed in the tavern.
-KvK is Coming
Governors everywhere have been asking when we will add “Kingdom vs. Kingdom” gameplay.
We are currently working hard to bring this feature online as soon as possible, but there is a lot of new content that must be developed and tested first. Sneak peeks of what we have in the works will be posted on our official Facebook page in the near future, so make sure to check often to get the latest information!
As always, thank you for supporting Rise of Civilizations!