JetBlade
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Anti-Botting Report No.7

Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:15 am

anti botting report .png

New List of Banned Accounts Published on January 14 2019

Greetings Governors,

As we continue taking more proactive measures against botting, we also continue to disclose this information to the community and publish lists of accounts that have been found to be in violations of our policies on botting or third-party payments.

The following accounts have been found to be in violations of our policies on botting or third-party payments. As a result, these accounts have been permanently banned:

20190114汇总(1).png

Patchou09
Squire
Squire

Re: Anti-Botting Report No.7

Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:47 pm

Hello, i had the message that I have been bann this morning. Told me I was using plugins, I even don’t know what it is!! I never used any kind of cheating way to play witch is totally unfair, when I enjoy a game, further more when it’s free, I pay for it and that’s what I’ve done!! Please give us an answer, because i’M not the only one! I play fair and I love this game. :) Please find a solution.

Cordially.

Patchou09
Squire
Squire

Re: Anti-Botting Report No.7

Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:47 pm

Hello, i had the message that I have been bann this morning. Told me I was using plugins, I even don’t know what it is!! I never used any kind of cheating way to play witch is totally unfair, when I enjoy a game, further more when it’s free, I pay for it and that’s what I’ve done!! Please give us an answer, because i’M not the only one! I play fair and I love this game. :) Please find a solution.

Cordially.