JetBlade
Lilith Games Staff - Admin
Lilith Games Staff - Admin

Anti-Botting Report No.8

Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:23 pm

anti botting report .png

New List of Banned Accounts Published on January 21 2019

Greetings Governors,

As we continue taking more proactive measures against botting, we also continue to disclose this information to the community and publish lists of accounts that have been found to be in violations of our policies on botting or third-party payments.

The following accounts have been found to be in violations of our policies on botting or third-party payments. As a result, these accounts have been permanently banned:

封禁账号1.21.png

Tym4911
Squire
Squire

Re: Anti-Botting Report No.8

Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:20 pm

Can you please look into 皇者帝 in kingdom 1203. He has grown in power at an unreasonable speed. It has effected balance within the kingdom and I am concerned that he is cheating somehow.

Unimaginable
Squire
Squire

Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:57 am

Hi Lilith games,

In our kingdom - #1158 we have a player by the name of Nikita033. He has only mined 45 million resources but has achieved maximum Tiered technology and troops. In addition, he can fight the entire kingdom alone.

While I have no issues with actual paying players, I am skeptical that this player is actually really paying. Can an admin cross check this player record to see if he is actually paying for the game or if he is doing something that he shouldn't be doing which is affecting the integrity of this game?

Thank You.

Fotis1964
Squire
Squire

Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:41 pm

https://i.postimg.cc/9Q0JLkWS/Screensho ... -56-21.png

1020 Kingdom Player amirch & amirch2

JackMM75
Squire
Squire

Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:26 pm

"Snooch2DaNooch" in #1276
Please check this player if using Bot.

Alacarl
Squire
Squire

Wed Mar 06, 2019 1:37 am

JetBlade wrote:
Screenshot_20190306-090420.jpg

Greetings Governors,

As we continue taking more proactive measures against botting, we also continue to disclose this information to the community and publish lists of accounts that have been found to be in violations of our policies on botting or third-party payments.

The following accounts have been found to be in violations of our policies on botting or third-party payments. As a result, these accounts have been permanently banned:

Screenshot_20190306-090420.jpg

Hi! Kindly look at the kingdom 1237. A certain alliance named G-n is using bot to farm.
They have their own website for bot.
The entire kingdom knows about it and is losing interest in the game because there is no fair play anymore.
Some also thought that one of G-n's member is part of your team coz he uses picture of a dev.
Please see attached pictures.
Last edited by Alacarl on Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

rsyim634
Squire
Squire

Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:13 am

Alacarl wrote:
JetBlade wrote:
anti botting report .png

Greetings Governors,

封禁账号1.21.png

Hi! Kindly look at the kingdom 1237. A certain alliance named G-n is using bot to farm.
They have their own website for bot.
The entire kingdom knows about it and is losing interest in the game because there is no fair play anymore.

YES FUCKING PLEASE. Kingdom #1237 is infested with botters under the alliance and family of G-N. They are using bots on a secondary account and when they want to transfer resources, another main account will attack the farming bot account. This has to stop. If i barely unlocked Tier 4 troop tech with almost $500+ spent, i think im entitled as a customer to know why these cheating players still exist??

Jnick55
Squire
Squire

Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:32 am

Kingdom 1237. Bougie. An alliance by the name of G-N is using bots and ruining the kingdom. I have talked to many players that have quit because of their offenses. Please look into this matter as it makes the game a drag. People just want to have fun and G-N is crushing that.

tml1812
Squire
Squire

Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:08 am

It is clear that you don't care about your player and more about the money. the kingdom 1237 is so messed and the fact that the developer allow this to go on is ridiculous! it is so clear that there is a few player that have broken Player T&C by using the third party program. I've chosen spent a large sum of money on this game to get an extra edge but this is clearly not the case because of this cheat. So as a consumer, I feel scammed because of the lack of support to remove these cheaters are nonexistent.

Tribarry90
Squire
Squire

Thu Mar 07, 2019 10:37 am

Kingdom 1237 has been trashed by bots, I honestly question your commitment to baning players who use third party software. Personally I’ve sent in conversations with officers of the alliance called G-N admitting to their players exploring bots and yet nothing is done about it. Most players have left this sever and it’s on 32 days old, it’s quite barren now.