Gib
Squire
Squire

Re: Update 1.0.18: The Lost Kingdom

Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:39 pm

LoneWolfMartial wrote:
Is it possible to get a little more information about the alliance skills portion of the update?

Beatnik77
Squire
Squire

Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:47 pm

So now, all players with over 90 days played are in the same pool of players as the players who started over a year ago.

It's impossible to catch up and it makes starting over on a new kingdoms totally useless.

It cost about 25 thousands for a new player to be competitive with old players. Not good, competitive.

TangraBG
Squire
Squire

Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:01 am

your game is discriminatory. The behavior of ROK employees is unacceptable. I spent a lot in this game, and you create a false idea of ​​"fair play". I want you to refund all the money you received from me. Immediately. you've repeatedly introduced all the players into misleading and now it's time to pay for it. Because I doubt you have any dignity, I'll see you in court

butuhowu
Squire
Squire

Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:27 am

All the forms and formats have been designed in strict policy making for the candidates. The right acute use of the asssignmentmaster review is deeply followed for the candidates. Their insight is done for the mode of the production and ital. parts for the field of the actual potent elements for the kids.

sago33
Squire
Squire

Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:15 pm

Cheesecake wrote:
Greetings Governors

We plan to update the game to version 1.0.18: “The Lost Kingdom” on 2019-04-15 06:00 UTC. The servers will be down for an estimated 3 hours during the update. We apologize for any inconvenience this might cause and will send you a compensation reward once the update is complete.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Get ready! The Lost Kingdom will soon be unveiled!

The long awaited KvK has arrived!

The Lost Temples in each kingdom were built long ago to guard an ancient secret—a forgotten land of power and wonder. Long ago, the forefathers of civilization in each kingdom joined forces to defeat the barbarians and claim mastery over this mysterious realm. But their alliance broke apart, and the barbarians quickly eliminated them one by one. Now is the time to carry on their quest!
From exalted barbarians to altars of darkness, many new challenges await you within the Lost Kingdom. However, the greatest challenge of all will be the governors from several other kingdoms who will join you there...

Each season of the Lost Kingdom will be a long-term competition between multiple kingdoms lasting for more than two months. Who will sit upon the high throne when the light of past glory shines once more over the Lost Kingdom?
The Lost Kingdom events will be gradually opened up to all kingdoms following the update. All governors and alliances will be able to participate in these events!

Some of these events will even allow governors to exchange their unused commander sculptures for rewards or event points.

2. Achievement System
Will you be able to get all those achievements?
Complete different quests to earn a variety of achievements and win special rewards!
Earn recognition for your gathering prowess, your military skills, or something else entirely. There’s bound to be an achievement just for you!

3. Immigration System
Finally you will be able to play with your friends from the other Kingdoms!
Governors meeting certain requirements to build muscles with dianabol are easy because it is clinically proven supplement will now be able to use special items to immigrate to other kingdoms. The King will be able to set a limit on the maximum power of immigrants. Some commanders may be temporarily restricted after immigrating to a new kingdom.
Specific details will be posted on the immigration page in-game following the update.

4. Troop movement optimizations

To make gameplay more lifelike and improve the game’s strategic depth, we have further optimized the “unrestricted troop movement” system currently available in the Ark of Osiris and Expedition modes and made it available globally. At the same time, we have added functionality to allow governors to direct all of their armies simultaneously.
Additional minor optimizations have also been made to various game operations.

5. Other features

- Alliance Skills I-VI have been unlocked.
- New name plaques and avatar frames.
- Commander Baibars has been remodeled to be more historically accurate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We would love to hear what you think about this update!
Thank you for supporting Rise of Kingdoms!
RoK Group

I have just joined in and from today onwards I will start playing this game so, I was reading this forum and found out that you keep updating the game... that is so cool. I am really excited to to play this ROK. It's gonna be fun.

Thank you Lilith.

DebraIdeax
Squire
Squire

Update 1 0 18 The Lost Kingdom

Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:27 pm

do you guys wanna put a beta build that can allow some players to use the leafcutters and the other bugs for the battle arena mode so we can test strategies against the mantis and army ants it will also build up so more hype before the big update