HP Support Assistant is an application created to offer you automatic and immediate support for your HP desktop and printers. Performance tune-up checks can optimize your system to help improve the overall performance, analyze and maintain Windows on your PC in a simple and time-efficient manner.
HP Support Assistant comes in-built with your HP computers to automatically find and install the latest updates on your PC.
Please note that HP continuously makes updates to HP Support Assistant. To download and install latest version, go to HP Support Assistant download website.
1. In Windows, find out and open HP Support Assistant on the desktop
2. On my devices tab, find your computer and click for Updates
3. Tap on ‘click to latest updates and messages’ to find out latest updates
4. Patiently wait until HP Support Assistant finishes the searching
5. If new updates are available, click the check box next to each update, and then click download and install updates
6. When HP Assistant finishes, close the tool