jamestru
Squire
Squire

How to check for updates in HP Support Assistant?

Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:23 pm

HP Support Assistant is an application created to offer you automatic and immediate support for your HP desktop and printers. Performance tune-up checks can optimize your system to help improve the overall performance, analyze and maintain Windows on your PC in a simple and time-efficient manner.

HP Support Assistant comes in-built with your HP computers to automatically find and install the latest updates on your PC.

Please note that HP continuously makes updates to HP Support Assistant. To download and install latest version, go to HP Support Assistant download website.

1. In Windows, find out and open HP Support Assistant on the desktop
2. On my devices tab, find your computer and click for Updates
3. Tap on ‘click to latest updates and messages’ to find out latest updates
4. Patiently wait until HP Support Assistant finishes the searching
5. If new updates are available, click the check box next to each update, and then click download and install updates
6. When HP Assistant finishes, close the tool

MarcusChauvel
Squire
Squire

Re: How to check for updates in HP Support Assistant?

Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:51 pm

Superb! I think I want to join you because you've share hp support assistant. Now Googlefaxfree offer free email to fax which users can read at www.googlefaxfree.com and I recommend user to visit Googlefaxfree which is an amazing fax site.

forexrobot
Squire
Squire

Wed Jul 01, 2020 8:47 am

Forex Steam is an assistant that performs automated trading on the forex market. This software has been working in the forex industry for more than 10 years Forex Steam

forexrobot
Squire
Squire

Fri Jul 10, 2020 8:29 am

Forex Robot Nation is a community with honest tests and reviews of Forex Robots, Expert Advisors, Forex Signals, Forex Indicators, Forex Brokers & much more Fly Higher Nova Trading Bot