yyys123
Baron
Baron

-large-684i.h

Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:54 am

NEW YORK -- The Greek Freak put on a show in Brooklyn.Giannis Antetokounmpo had 23 points, eight rebounds and eight assists, Jabari Parker scored 22 points and the Milwaukee Bucks beat the Nets 111-93 on Thursday night.You have special players that we come across, LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, Bucks coach Jason Kidd said. Youve got different players that are rare and I think Giannis is one of those rare birds that well be able to enjoy for a long time.Malcolm Brogdon and Tony Snell each added 13 points for the Bucks, who followed their impressive victory over Cleveland with their third straight win.Brook Lopez scored 15 points, Sean Kilpatrick had 14 and Bojan Bogdanovic added 13 for the Nets, who outlasted the Los Angeles Clippers in overtime on Tuesday and were trying to win consecutive games for the first time this season.If youre going to come out flat, thats how its going to happen, especially in the NBA, Kilpatrick said. Thats all the stuff that happens, especially if you come out flat and youre not playing with no type of energy. Once a team sees that, its like being in the ocean and youre bleeding. A whole bunch of sharks keep jumping on you if they see that.The Bucks continued their dominance of the Nets since Kidd left Brooklyn for the Milwaukee coaching job.Milwaukee led by one in the third quarter when the Bucks went on a 14-2 run to go up 77-64. Milwaukee took a 90-78 lead into the fourth quarter, led by Antetokounmpos 11 points in the third, and never looked back.I think we got the ball moving, but it all starts with our defense, Kidd said. We got stops and got out into the open court. We started to share the ball. I thought the ball moved a lot better in that second half.Antetokounmpo sat out the entire fourth quarter and missed a chance at a triple-double with Milwaukee hosting Brooklyn on Saturday.Its a long season, Antetokounmpo said. It doesnt matter for me. The only thing that matters to me is getting the win. We play them in two days so I think (Kidd) made a good decision sitting me in the fourth quarter because weve got to get the win in two days. Its a must-win game again.For Brooklyn, the third quarter woes continue.At the end of the day its going to continue being that way if we dont play hard enough and if guys dont come out with the right energy, Kilpatrick said.TIP-INSBucks: Kidd believes Antetokounmpo is just beginning to show his potential. Hes only 21 years old, Kidd said. Thats the most underrated thing about him. Hes 21 years old doing a lot of things that a lot of us cant do. I think thats special and I think that is overlooked a lot of times. ... Steve Novak and Khris Middleton were inactive.Nets: Coach Kenny Atkinson said the team is going to build up Rondae Hollis-Jeffersons minutes after an ankle injury. ... Jeremy Lin (strained left hamstring) and Caris LeVert (left foot rehab) were inactive.SPEAKING THE TRUTHTwo days after Paul Pierce played his final game in Brooklyn, Kidd was asked how would remember a long-time adversary and later a player he coached.I think hes a true pro, a true warrior and a champion, Kidd said. Being able to coach him, to see his work ethic at a very high level. (He) respects the game and is a true vet. As a player whos played against him, he is not afraid of having the ball late in the game. He always wanted to deliver that winning shot.COURTSIDE CELEBRITIESFormer President Bill Clinton was courtside with Bucks co-owner Marc Lasry. New York Giants safety Landon Collins and running back Bobby Rainey were also on hand at Barclays Center.UP NEXTBucks: Host Brooklyn on Saturday.Nets: Visit Milwaukee on Saturday. Jorge Posada Jersey Large . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. Nick Swisher Jersey . -- Jaye Marie Green shot a 4-under 68 on Thursday to increase her lead to five strokes after the second round of the LPGA Tours qualifying tournament. http://www.customyankeesjersey.com/custom-lou-gehrig-jersey-large-144i.html . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. Andy Pettitte Jersey .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. Domingo German Jersey .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. SEATTLE -- Clint Dempsey scored twice and Cristian Roldan added a goal -- all in the second half -- in the Seattle Sounders 3-1 victory over the Portland Timbers on Sunday night.In front of 53,302 fans at CenturyLink Field, the Sounders (9-12-3) won their third straight game and extended their unbeaten streak to four (3-0-1). They climbed within two points of the Timbers (8-10-8) for the last playoff spot in the Western Conference.Portland, which got a goal from Fanendo Adi in second-half stoppage time, has lost four of its last five games and remains winless on the road at 0-7-6.Dempsey puut Seattle on the board in the 61st minute when he converted a penalty kick past goalkeeper Jake Gleeson.ddddddddddddn in the 80th minute, Roldan sent a through ball toward the Portland penalty area. Demspey caught up with it, took two dribbles, and fired it into the back right corner from just inside the restraining arc.Dempsey has eight goals this season.Roldan headed in a shot from inside the 6-yard box to make it 3-0 in the 83rd. It was his third of the year. ' ' '

FrankJScott
Viscount
Viscount

Always checking this forum

Wed Feb 26, 2020 3:23 am

Loved browsing this site :) If anyone is interested in Bruc Bond, they aim to make 21st century banking straightforward, simple, and transparent. I suggest looking at this Eyal Nachum banking tips forum or perhaps this Bruc Bond banking tips site. There's also this Eyal Nachum banking information site and finally this Bruc Bond banking advice site. Also look at this Eyal Nachum banking tips forum as well as this Eyal Nachum banking advice profile- he's a fintech guru and a director at Bruc Bond, who lead the financial sector with sustainable, customizable product offerings and open communication.