borris22
Squire
Squire

Need help regarding lost account

Wed Oct 24, 2018 8:51 pm

hello,
so today i downloaded the game to my iphone (been playing on ipad). it started a new game (obviously) but I wanted to play on the same governor as my ipad. I probably clicked link and switch a few times. then I got home, logged onto my ipad, then i clicked link/switch. anyway, now I can only seem to play on my new account, and not the one I actually want to play on. on both my phone and pad, thats the only one i get to play. even when I click"switch", it just logs back into my new game..

have tried contacting them in the game but no answer yet. if someone has something that could fix this, please help

sisay9779
Squire
Squire

Re: Need help regarding lost account

Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:31 pm

Hello,
as far as i know they will tell you that you cannot play the same account at the same time on 2 devices.
On android you need to close the app and sometime stop the app over system menue.

Seems a problem with apple devices. maybe you can share data via Facebook ?
I Don't know how game center on ios works.

It seems to be a common Problem with fruity cargo cult devices. :P

Pomace
Knight
Knight

Fri Oct 26, 2018 7:03 pm

sisay9779 wrote:
Hello,
as far as i know they will tell you that you cannot play the same account at the same time on 2 devices.
On android you need to close the app and sometime stop the app over system menue.

Seems a problem with apple devices. maybe you can share data via Facebook ?
I Don't know how game center on ios works.

It seems to be a common Problem with fruity cargo cult devices. :P

The issue here is that the account synced to the Game Center which basically works the sameway as Facebook and Google is missing.
So the probable thing that could've happened is that his old account might not yet be linked to the gamecenter so when he started the new one on the iPad and ended up linking in to the game center he inadvertently linked the new account to the gamecenter.

At this point only customer service can help him out. It's not a common problem with apple devices - people just tend to forget things.
And the game runs better on iOS btw.
Pomage, Germany
Kingdom of Lancaster

Pomeizu, Germany
Kingdom of Ephesus

sisay9779
Squire
Squire

Sat Oct 27, 2018 7:35 pm

Game center is an ios app or not ? I don't have issues with android.
There are only problems from ios devices to android devices not from andoird devices over facebook sync with ios.

I think the problem are thos fruity cargo cult devices, which are way slower than midrange Android devices. in my opinion.