MaxPower
Squire
Squire

Alliance Flags & Resources

Sun Oct 28, 2018 5:12 pm

So my Alliance built a few flags for the 50K credits. And then it starts to ask for 50K credits, 25K food and 25K wood. However our alliance area contains ZERO logging camps.

Is there a way we can get wood for our alliance without having a logging camp in our territory? If not, that means it is impossible to grow and I'll just delete my alliance and the game.

Or I guess, is there a way to destroy an already built flag so that we can build another with 50K credits?

It seems unfair that my alliance was started in an area with low resources and because of that we can't grow.

D4rkL0rd97
Squire
Squire

Re: Alliance Flags & Resources

Mon Oct 29, 2018 5:30 am

Any resources gathered by you and your Alliance members is also giving to the Alliance, the logging camps are there for a constant income. Also you should've done some more scouting and research into that before starting. I have my own and before i even started recruiting for members i researched all aspects of how players get together in this game to help one another, (Clans, Alliances, Etc) and i studied that aspect caused it seemed important. now my alliance has some Territory with alot of Alliance Resource Points. Location, Location, Location.
Darkness Awaits those who Require Freedom