XVinh
Squire
Squire

Current civilizations

Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:21 am

The current civilization, now only 8 major civilizations. The game goes through a lot of changes. But the current civilization is too little and not many players choices with the number of players are increasing a lot. So, this is just my opinion.

CarmaSmitherman
Squire
Squire

Re: Current civilizations

Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:56 am

You can play the other different series of civilization, as we know that there are many series of civilization like Civ 3, Civ 4, Civ 5. I am still playing Civ 5, there is a lot to do in this game. While playing Civ 5 you will find that there are certain players who are quirks by their nature that makes things more difficult in the game, which is the best part of the game. Are you playing this game in single player mode? My elder brother also used to play a game in single player mode, by the way there is a different game like Grand theft auto 5, in which you will find a player with a different attitude that is able to do a robbery in the store, taking a picture with the help of a Smartphone, etc. You can also buy Grand theft auto 5 to do more action in the game if you are interested in playing this game. Well, you can play this game on any platforms like PC, PS, Xbox, etc.