aldrinriveraloyola
Squire
Squire

Unused Sculpture Exchange Method

Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:20 am

Good day ROC Community,

This question is raised before the game developers and game executives: is there any plan on future patches where we can exchange unused commander sculptures with other sculptures for a specific commander or with other sculpture at higher grade type on ratio basis?

Recently, I was able to maxed out all the skills of my Boudica but it left me with 25 excess sculptures. I know I cannot use these extra sculptures on this current patch as they no longer have any purpose at all. I was wondering if these extras can be used as exchange material for other commander sculptures of the same grade or even legendary sculptures at a certain ratio.

I would appreciate it if you will respond to my query.

Thanks!
With sincerity,
aldrinriveraloyola

Ohjinn
Squire
Squire

Re: Unused Sculpture Exchange Method

Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:18 am

Hello,

yes please give us this option. More and more Commanders are now at max level. There should be a possibility to change unused sculptures back to neutral ones.

Thank you.

HerrWahnsinn
Knight
Knight

Mon Dec 17, 2018 8:22 am

What you request is already there. You can use those heads instead of stars when upgrading the stars of your commanders.
0----{==========> Misfit Ass Kickers United [MF89], kingdom 1093 <==========}----0

Ohjinn
Squire
Squire

Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:32 am

Sorry, but wrong. It's not.

Skill Level and Star Level of Commanders is not the same.

We need a system to exchange sculptures when the commander is at max level (in skills) to use them for other commanders to increase their skill level. The sculptures of fully upgraded commanders become more and more over the game time and lose their meaning. Using them as star fodder is useless, because they are a completely different resource.

Sitting on a ton of Herman and Boudicca sculptures can't be the goal when other commanders can be upgraded with this resource. Think about the future of this game. I don't want to exchange sculptures in general, only when a commander is maxed out in skills.

Greetings.

HerrWahnsinn
Knight
Knight

Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:52 pm

I know it's not what you're asking for, but it's what's in the game right now.

To be fair, I think it's for good reasons. Those with maxed skills commanders are ahead in the game anyway, and enabling them to move forward even more by your proposed exchange would make it even harder for less (spending) players to catch up. So yes, this is about the future of the game.

Mind you, I have 40 surplus Hermann heads. And if the game gave me means to convert those to Joan heads, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
0----{==========> Misfit Ass Kickers United [MF89], kingdom 1093 <==========}----0

kuskmen
Squire
Squire

Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:46 pm

Ohjinn wrote:
Sitting on a ton of Herman and Boudicca sculptures can't be the goal when other commanders can be upgraded with this resource. Think about the future of this game. I don't want to exchange sculptures in general, only when a commander is maxed out in skills.

I couldnt agree more except the last part. You cant guarantee that people will not start wxchanging the sculptures before they max given commander. For instance I would exchange all sculputures of Euluji for Scipio because I dont need Euluji. This will affect the overall game, people will get faster expertised commanders ( maybe its good maybe its bad I dont know only the game designer can say ).
You will say developerts should make some restrictions about when you can exchange, good but still leaves the question of people being already ahead getting even more ahead which is cruicial.

Bottom line, I also agree that something have to be made about those sculptures and I think lilith team felt it right when they made it possible that they can be used as star exp boost but I feel they need to be buffed a bit so it doesnt feel like it is a waste.

Food for thought: Its Lohar even in my kingdom and I have already max Lohar. With you suggestion it means that Lohar event turns into my best commander event and not to mention that lohar sculptures are easy to find compared to others epic commanders. This ruins Lohar event and its purpose.

n1kon
Squire
Squire

Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:12 am

Simple as hell... all other games use similar systems. After you maxed out commander all unused sculptures could be exchanged to something else. Maybe something similar to the medal of the conqueror and usable in the same shop or "Unstable Sculpture" that can be exchanged to other sculptures but not 1:1, maybe 5:1.

kuskmen
Squire
Squire

Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:45 pm

Or just increase the amount of luck or exp they give for their own commander

Ohjinn
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:12 am

n1kon wrote:
Simple as hell... all other games use similar systems. After you maxed out commander all unused sculptures could be exchanged to something else. Maybe something similar to the medal of the conqueror and usable in the same shop or "Unstable Sculpture" that can be exchanged to other sculptures but not 1:1, maybe 5:1.

Yes, other games offer this too. I don't think the game becomes unbalanced with this exchange method. And Lohar? He is a special event commander. Just keep him out of this. So simple.

Greetings.

zXTERMINATORXz
Squire
Squire

Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:31 pm

Hello! I regret to say that I come for the same problem, in my case, I have several "elite" as 4 to be more precise, the most outstanding was "lanzeloht" I have 102 sculptures, that is, 100 is not the limit! I simply go over the limit and keep collecting their sculptures without being able to upload any other skill!

It is unpleasant to know this, it is true that they can be changed by percentages of stars in their same category, but it is very low and annoying! aside, take away the opportunities to receive sculptures of other heroes that one needs!

It would be good to reach 100 and simply stop being granted to give opportunities to other sculptures!

I understand that they believe that it does not affect the balance of the game and it may be true, but it is (without animosity to offend) something unusual that this happens ... to exceed the limit ?;

Like the temporary rental of appearances for the town halls, you have a permanent appearance, why can not I exchange those that are temporary for gems or accelerators? I have seen that the application (the game) on several occasions change leftovers for advantages, because in this case not?
zXTERMINATORXz
Fear Starts War.