ALIMEREN
Squire
Squire

New phone

Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:55 am

Recently I bought a new phone, I have Installed the game in it and reset the old phone and gave it away to someone else. But after few days I wanted to buy gems and packs for my account but when I tried, the game said me that my system is not trusted and I have to use the older phone. So I thought it was the google play payment issue, so I called them, they reset their settings and trust issues for my account through email and SMS. Other apps on Google app play store accepted my payments but yet even after constant complaint to the rise of civilization customer care they are not fixing it.
My handler (customer care) is saying to me to use the old phone and they cannot unbind the account from the old phone. So if one customer starts playing this game from a phone he should be using it forever for playing this game. I understand security measures but this system doesn't make sense at all. You can try and verify my account through Gmail or some other process but saying that u cannot unbind from my old phone which is already reset to factory settings is saying that rise of civilization is making my account is disable forever which cannot access any store packs or items. BTW I have already invested so much on my account. Sad how you guys are handling my issue.
Ill attach some screenshots of the conversation with the customer care.

CarmaSmitherman
Squire
Squire

Re: New phone

Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:06 am

I agree with the point, I am bit confused is there no alternative way to get back your account. Well, Which platform do you use to play the old game?
As I also like to play the game but I simply used to play on PC.

ALIMEREN
Squire
Squire

Re: New phone

Fri Nov 30, 2018 1:55 pm

Same...both is Android. I just got reply they will unbind it. Been 24 hours nothing happening.