NightcoreKing
Squire
Squire

How To Save Resources

Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:15 am

Resources are one of the most i portant things in the game second to gems because gems are literrally the money in the game

Like me I constantly upgrade my building to get as much resources from my quarries,farms,etc.... But that usually isn't enough to support the cost of building projects they start out easy but get messy very fast so there is a need to harvest but of ten your alliance aren't near resource rich area's Like teh center area

So i suggest if you are a rank 3 of office then ask the leader to make an alliance grainary or motherlode and etc...

These locations often store million or billions of resources depending on your alliance but harvesting normal farms should be left to higher level commanders as there is risk of attack in a soon update but now you can use whatever commander you wish.

So to top it all of in this game if you don't pay to get stuff then you're in for a hard time (like me I'm a no paying player I'm screwed as everytime i try to up my level i run dry of resources)
ps. Feel free to post replies and point out what i'm doing wrong and i will be posting nearly every week at most
NightcoreKing "Jason Doge" No paying player 8-)

HerrWahnsinn
Squire
Squire

Re: How To Save Resources

Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:58 am

The mysterious merchant is your friend for saving resources. Her first row of items allows you to convert pillageable resources to resources items that are not pillageable. And all that at a discount as well!
0----{==========> Royal Dutch, kingdom 1089, if it ain't Dutch, it ain't much <==========}----0

NightcoreKing
Squire
Squire

Re: How To Save Resources

Fri Dec 07, 2018 12:12 am

HerrWahnsinn wrote:
The mysterious merchant is your friend for saving resources. Her first row of items allows you to convert pillageable resources to resources items that are not pillageable. And all that at a discount as well!

Yeah ok thanks i'll keep that in mind
NightcoreKing "Jason Doge" No paying player 8-)