AUSGrizzly
Squire
Squire

Lohar Event Rewards - Explain someone.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:52 am

So I just started playing around with the Lohar Event. Summoned a "Lohar's Longbow" and set up a rally. A couple allies joined and well I really didnt need them as I doubled their count. But when it came to the rewards.
I got diddlysquat. The others got more of like everything and heck one didnt even arrive at the location and got more.

I had the most troops and such. Why did I get so little???

Edit:: Is the attachment showing or did I mess up?

HerrWahnsinn
Squire
Squire

Re: Lohar Event Rewards - Explain someone.

Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:37 am

It is random. Sometimes you'll get 3 sculptures from the loot and an extra one from the alliance gift. Sometimes you don't get any sculptures at all.

The nature of random implies that, if you fight many many Lohars, things will average out and be "fair".
0----{==========> Royal Dutch, kingdom 1089, if it ain't Dutch, it ain't much <==========}----0

AUSGrizzly
Squire
Squire

Wed Dec 05, 2018 11:38 am

So. This is fair randomness???
Third battle against these things and I have gotten nothing again. I have received 1 Sculpture while allies have always received 1 or 2 or 3 and tons of other things.

HerrWahnsinn
Squire
Squire

Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:35 pm

Sample size is too small. You can't discuss random based on 3 individual observations.

Rally 100 of the things. It will even out.
0----{==========> Royal Dutch, kingdom 1089, if it ain't Dutch, it ain't much <==========}----0