Pressdelight
Squire
Squire

Stop money scamming events - Gem refund please

Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:57 am

So, everyone loves a good event. Everyone loves a good challenge. What bothers me about the Christmas event is that it was absolutely impossible to come even close to completing 25 tree levels without spending a lot of money.

I spent the 7k gems to unlock the better rewards. I bought the Christmas special package. I bought the daily to get extra action points. I spent a couple thousand gems on additional action points in hopes of getting enough ornaments from barbarian raids to complete the event. I spent several million rss in the victory market on thousands of action points to raid barbarians non stop to get the ornaments. In addition to all this, I stayed out of the kingdom kill event in order to focus on completing the Christmas event.

In short, I spent over 10k gems as well as real dollars in extras in hopes of trying to complete the event. I am incredibly active and have worked my butt off to get all the way through 25 levels and in the end was not able to finish lvl 24.

I have seen a lot of people in chat very upset with how scammy and impossible this event was in baiting players to spend a lot of money to in the end not even be able to complete the event.

I would like a refund on my gems and dollars, and on top of that I would like to suggest that the game devs make sure they do not create events that require you to spend so much money to have only a slim chance of finishing events.

Pissed off!

Press,
Last edited by Pressdelight on Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rebelscum1313
Squire
Squire

Re: Stop money scamming events - Gem refund please

Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:44 am

I completely agree with this post. I spent a similar amount of real money and gems for an event that was not a lot of fun because of the scarcity of the ornament boxes. I would like a refund as well and please improve these events in the future of people won’t participate.

Rebelscum1313

Codex21
Squire
Squire

Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:28 am

I totally agree with the post, so many players are pissed because dev. Choose to reduce the drop rates at the last moments so people will purchase the packs, and even though some has purchased and been active couldn't finish the event, I know even Dev. needs money for their hardwork but scamming is only going to make the experience of those player who choose to pay and support the developers worse and may end up leaving the game.

Codex.

Seezer
Squire
Squire

Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:28 am

Totally agree with the above, I got less and less ornaments the higher I went in levels, and I couldn’t even refund my 7k gems even though I spent a lot of action points without getting ornaments every single time. Give the governors a refund and start working on your events in a fair manner.

Numbness
Squire
Squire

Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:51 am

I finish this one with no issue, Just patience and handwork

Neowave
Squire
Squire

Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:16 am

I agree with the post. I am really unhappy about this. The drop rates were reduced and the dates were wrong. Very poor by the devs and has angered a lot of players.

BabaYaga007
Squire
Squire

Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:19 am

I totally agree with you man if devs follow this path their game is gonna die fast.

stinky
Squire
Squire

Sun Dec 30, 2018 2:53 pm

Couldn't have said it better! Devs need to communicate the details of events better. Feel completely ripped off because the event ended at 12/29 11:59 and not 12/30 11:59. Many others in my alliance feel the same way.

ReiNato
Squire
Squire

Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:01 pm

The drop rates of ornaments were clearly reduced to an unfair point. It's evident that this event was designed to get money from the players as much as possible. Not to mention that the ornaments stopped dropping in the very last day.

I used to feel excited to play this game until this event. Also, as I said in my alliance chat, used to spend some money regularly on this game, but not anymore for a while - or ever.

Pressdelight
Squire
Squire

Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:44 am

So is there really going to be no official response to this. I’ve seen posts on the forums, I’ve sent msg through on fb page (couldn’t actually post on the fb page wall because they don’t let you) and still not a single response to this from anyone at Lilith. Very pathetic!