ChaneleSenpai
Squire
Squire

Late Game

Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:18 pm

I figured I put my thread in the wrong section and most people including the whales like me agree this whould be seen by ROS devs. viewtopic.php?f=46&t=23994 Heres the thread we as whales pay into the game hoping to gain power and things ftw players have to work much harder for but there is a limit to where even we get annoied at how much you expect people tp pay to get what they need. What we need is a better reward for the money we put into the game I'm vip 11 15mil power ch 25 working on t5 research and the research takes months to do and I really think we need a second research queue as a vip reward even to go as far as a third queue for max vips. I f you give us a reason to pay into getting t5s more people would do it and at this rate you wont see it as often. I love the game and i do respect the pay to play way but even thats too hard.

Dissaord
Squire
Squire

Re: Late Game

Fri Mar 01, 2019 6:54 pm

It is not necessary, you can buy gems and speed up investigations with them. In the end it is more profitable for RoC to do that

Shaddock
Squire
Squire

Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:14 pm

The more you reward putting money in the game the less skill and strategy will matter. Ultimately just growing in a contest for the biggest wallet.

majuganyt
Squire
Squire

Thu Oct 03, 2019 5:49 am

Late game presents some of the descriptions about the rise of the kingdom on it that was good to read along some parts. I used to get some aspect of the parts that have samedayessay.com reviews this was useful to admire some of the formations along the suspect on it.

Shazam
Squire
Squire

Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:11 am

Hello, though I am not actually sure to what extend the p2p players deserve from the rewards, as I am mostly f2p, but I like the idea of a second queue of research building for all(not only higher VIP). Amidst the super long ch upgrades, single queue tech upgrades, troops heal time, this should be a boon to all.
sz362