PlatypusLegend
Squire
Squire

New Alliance Recruiting -- [TKUL]The KingsU

Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:16 pm

Greetings my fellow Governors!

If you're reading this, chances are you're looking for an alliance. I think that's great! This game tends to focus on alliances and diplomacy somewhat more than other RTS games, and joining an active alliance is perhaps the best way to grow your city effectively.

I think I've got just the alliance for you.

FULL DISCLAIMER: The KingsU is not one of those fancy big alliances with 15+ territory sections and 6,000,000 power. Of course our goal is to reach that -- soon -- but at the moment we have 8 members, 800,000 power and a healthy ambition to found our first territory flag within a day or two. So, why on earth am I trying to promote this alliance? Glad you asked. For starters, TKUL is active. Like, really active. Like, sometimes I legitimately wonder if people just sit around their Alliance Centers waiting for the "help wanted" notification to pop up. The reason for this is that we have no tolerance for inactive players, and rightfully so. My own 8+ years of experience with alliance/taskforce/guild-building games will tell you that a small core of active members is infinitely better than a bloated ton of mediocre ones.

So, we're active. If you request help with a building or tech research, chances are you'll receive all the aid you're eligible for within a minute or two -- literally. The other main factor that we believe sets us apart from other alliances is that we're committed to tactical growth. What does that mean? Well, often times while scouting you'll see big alliances whose expansions have clearly been guided by neither rhyme nor reason, with territory sprawling out all over the place with no apparent guiding factor. TKUL aspires to be the biggest alliance in the kingdom -- of course we do, who doesn't? -- but we want to get there the right way, by forging partnerships and working toward specific goals rather than dropping territory markers left right and center. We want to plan out our actions in a way that will benefit all of our members and really grow the alliance, in addition to expanding it.

Anyway, so that's our mission statement, so to speak. If our goal sounds like the sort of thing you might like to be a part of, we'd love it if you'd seek us out in-game, or respond to this thread if you want more information. Our ride's just getting started, but we promise it'll be a good one.

Sincerely,

[TKUL]The KingsU, #1151 Kingdom of Clovis