Therunabout
Squire
Squire

Active players wanted for new alliance.

Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:30 pm

Good morning/afternoon/evening, depending where you are in the world, I have recently set up a new alliance named: The Order Of Chaos, TOOK for short. I am currently looking for new active, friendly members to join the ranks.

Any levels are welcome, all I ask is that everyone shows respect to other alliance members and provides assistance *when needed. I am new to this alliance building thing so I need someone who is quite experienced to the game who can be my second in command.

So, if you would like to join either locate the clan via the clan finder or let me know your username and I will locate you and send you an invitation.

Kind regards, Therunabout.

nuff
Squire
Squire

Re: Active players wanted for new alliance.

Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:31 am

Therunabout wrote:
Good morning/afternoon/evening, depending on where you are in the world, I have recently set up a new alliance named: The Order Of Chaos, TOOK for short. I am currently looking for new active, friendly members to join the ranks.

Any levels are welcome, all I ask is that everyone shows respect to other alliance members and provides assistance *when needed. I am new to this alliance-building thing so I need someone basketball legends who is quite experienced to the game who can be my second in command.

So, if you would like to join either locate the clan via the clan finder or let me know your username and I will locate you and send you an invitation.

Kind regards, Therunabout.

I want join