Rogue
Squire
Squire

Looking for 1600+ to migrate

Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:37 am

Because imperium status prohibits our alliance growing, we are ready to find a new kingdom who can host all of us. We are [~LoH] from kingdom 1148 - if you want to check us in game - and we are looking for a newer kingdom (1600+) to migrate in.

Couple things about us:
- a group of 55 players, 30-184M power, Total power: 3.2B, Total kills: 2.6B, Total deaths: 162M - our number of players joining us might increase;
- we've been, at least, through 2 kvks in 1148 together (some of us since kvk1), so we are more as a family than just an alliance;
- versatile group with maxed commanders from the latest ones and also any type of rally/ garrison combos;
- we are mostly from US and EU;
- kvk focused, willing to fight to achieve kingdom goals.

What we are looking for:
- a newer, stable and healthy kingdom with active fighters and led by top alliances;
- no arranged MG, not a very strict KE (we would like to have no cap in KE but we can agree with a decent cap), no any type of feeders;
- a kingdom which can provide us seriousness and a fairly distribution of kvk end rewards based of everyone's contribution in war times;
- a suballiance for us to play Ark.

If we are what you were looking for and achieve our requirements, contact me on discord: Rogue#1428 or in game: Lunar Rogue, kingdom 1148, alliance [~LoH] Legion of Honor! Thank you.

MAoAM
Squire
Squire

Re: Looking for 1600+ to migrate

Mon Aug 24, 2020 10:50 am

We aren’t 1600 but we are 1585 ... If you still looking for a home contact me ...

We are a fair kingdom , we are united and have open free farming everywhere , during kvk we go hardcore so your crew can’t mind troop deaths

We do set rules for mge but it’s only on stage 1 and kill event ... we do this to make sure everyone no matter spender or whale has an opportunity to get heads...

You can join my alliance with your crew we are near max tech not a lot of tech left to do and we are approaching flags built 350 , we want to get it to 500 but realistically we will prob hit around 400 -410 before kvk season 3 starts ...

We finished kvk season 2 about two weeks ago and were the winners

If you want to discuss more contact me ...

My in game name is MAoAM in 1585

Or my discord Id: MAoAM #3822

EVADOLL75
Squire
Squire

Wed Sep 16, 2020 6:01 pm

- we've been, at least, through 2 kvks in 1148 together (some of us since kvk1), so we are more as a family than just an alliance; Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin

joandavis
Squire
Squire

Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:04 am

There are many custom coursework writing services and Business Coursework Writing Services to choose from for those stuck with their business research writing services and business essay writing services.