AugustusDeRoma
Squire
Squire

Northern Rome 1824

Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:13 am

I’ve got control of four alliances. I need to fill them.

I’ve got R4’s available. Need active farmers. Whales. Mid. Low and Free players. Rome has a place for all. 24 is C seed maybe B seed. United. Well organized.

Rome is made up of Pretorian Guard and Senators. Guard fight to influence the cause of Rome. Senators chart the course of Rome. Rome is not one alliance, one kingdom. It’s a brotherhood...

On twitch: twitch.tv/AugustusDeRoma - ask around about me. Everyone plays this game wrong. KVK just ended. 91 million kills. Maxed commanders. 28 million research.

AugustusDeRoma
Squire
Squire

Re: Northern Rome 1824

Tue Sep 08, 2020 5:15 am

KVK1 just ended

sonnysonny
Squire
Squire

Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:36 am

Are you still recruiting? when does KVK2 start? I have a group of very active players (about 30 of us) looking for a new kingdom to migrate to.

keziaclarita
Baron
Baron

Thu Oct 08, 2020 5:13 am

While idn poker88 placing bets download idn poker on an online gambling agen idn poker site download idn poker which is used as a place to play situs idn poker online bets, the bettor idn poker apk always wants a poker server idn victory that will lead them to poker idn success. Although at a idn poker88 glance the rules of the download idn poker game and betting guide in this online poker server idn game are easy to understand, to succeed in winning the bet inside it is not easy daftar poker idn.

It is important for bettors to prepare what is called a play agen idn poker strategy or trick that can be used in winning bets.

• Understand the card value requirements
Of the 52 playing cards used by the bettor as a medium for playing online-based idn poker apk betting, all have different values ​​and situs idn poker online gambling players must be able to understand well the terms of use of the value of the card. This method can be used as a way to win a bet.