MimsytheShark
Squire
Squire

UTB beats ~ii~ to emerge Division 1 champion in Ark of Osiris League. Watch the match.

Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:27 am

Watch it here: https://themimsypage.com/blogs/ark-of-osiris-league/utb-emerges-as-champion-in-ark-of-osiris-league-division-one-finals-watch-the-match

Two nights ago, UTB from Kingdom 1337 emerged as Division 1 champions in Ark of Osiris League. This places us as one of the top 32 alliances in the world in terms of Ark of Osiris superiority, and we are all pleasantly surprised that we have made it this far. Many thanks to all who have participated in and supported our journey in League thus far.

Our opponent in the division finals was ~ii~ from kingdom 1219, which has been around for 229 days as of today. Our kingdom, 1337, on the other hand, has been around for only 138 days as of today. This placed us at a severe alliance technology disadvantage, which was balanced out by slightly more power, and solid execution of a sound strategy.

While you will not be seeing UTB’s strategy in my manuscripts anytime soon, I have uploaded my recording of our match on YouTube for anyone interested to watch. Here are some things you can expect from watching the entire match:

Ark of Osiris gameplay at a highly competitive level

The perspective of a rally launcher overseeing multiple aspects of the match, which will give you insight into the things you should be focusing on during Ark of Osiris

Huge battles and clutch plays surrounding the capture and prevention of capture of the ark

Structure defense against huge, intimidating swarms of t5 players

A window into what it feels like to be part of a highly organized team with full communication on discord

I hope you all enjoy the video and have some significant takeaways during your viewing. UTB looks forward to meeting its opponents in the final round of 32, and wishes everyone the best.

nguyenthaovan
Squire
Squire

Re: UTB beats ~ii~ to emerge Division 1 champion in Ark of Osiris League. Watch the match.

Mon Dec 30, 2019 7:00 am

This is really a great stuff for sharing. Keep it up .Thanks for sharing.
gmail sign up
hotmail email login

FrankJScott
Viscount
Viscount

Alway reading this page

Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:14 pm

Love checking this site :) If anyone is curious about a nose dilator, can I recommend this best breathe nasal dilator tips site or this nasal dilator vs strips tips page, it's an excellent product!

FrankJScott
Viscount
Viscount

Love checking this forum

Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:10 pm

Love checking this blog :) If anyone is curious about Eyal Nachum, can I recommend this Eyal Nachum info profile or this Bruc Bond tips site, this Eyal Nachum information website and finally this Bruc Bond info forum, it's a great product!

FrankJScott
Viscount
Viscount

Love this site

Mon Feb 17, 2020 9:55 pm

Big fan of this page :) If anyone is curious about Bruc Bond and/or cardiology, can I recommend this Bruc Bond information website or this Bruc Bond tips forum, this Bruc Bond tips site and finally this Bruc Bond information page. Also look at this Bruc Bond advice site or Eyal Nachum sites such as Eyal Nachum tips website, this Eyal Nachum info site and finally this Eyal Nachum information profile, he's the most qualified cardiologist in the Heart Transplantation Unit, Sheba Medical Center, Ramat Gan, Israel.