Nguyenle2601
Squire
Squire

Unable to make in app purchases

Sat Dec 26, 2020 3:29 am

Hello all bros sis,

Im having trouble making purchases on new device. They said that I can not make it please try later. Any idea to solve it? Coz communication to ROk is not contactable. They didnt reply facebook mess or FAQ in game.

marinifrank
Squire
Squire

Re: Unable to make in app purchases

Wed Jan 06, 2021 12:07 am

I have the same problem. I was free and now I can't buy the right thing. where we all have the same problem.

Try this:
Log in to your current Gmail account for the current music store. Clear play then stores the app data. then, reset your phone. restore factory data. Remember to unlock unlock the device before restoring it because the root program will return to normal. Make the restore unnecessary. data backup as well. Then restore data recovery. After that. Sign in with a new Gmail account. But download the app and make your purchase. Then restart your phone if you wish. I'll try it and see if it works.

christopherDaniel
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 06, 2021 11:36 pm

Cartography has its unique history and still developing series of cartography mapping is one of the leading roles in the field name cartographic mapping. The cartographer made the earliest attempts used to establish or sketch the drawing. Maps were not like the same as available in current tenure, but it was started with technique to have a resemblance view for any location. Like other fields, it was not discovered with the name as cartography but was practiced as cave paintings and asscoaited carvings on stones.

sani
Viscount
Viscount

Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:00 am

Each slot machine, of course, has different rules and game slot online joker188 dengan deposit pulsa there is also a way to win. Some situs judi slot joker188 di arenagaming88 terbaik online slot machines are already set to the agen slot joker188 dengan pelayanan terbaik players by placing a bet amount of money agen slot joker188 dengan pelayanan terbaik so that later a large jackpot can be tembak ikan joker188 di arenagaming88 obtained. So you have to learn all the game slot online joker188 dengan deposit pulsa methods and rules that are very important in situs judi slot joker188 di arenagaming88 terbaik order to be able to adjust the online arenagaming penyedia judi slot online joker188 slot game.

All players are required agen slot joker188 dengan pelayanan terbaik to know the ins and outs of each agen slot joker188 dengan pelayanan terbaik online slot game so that it can be game slot online joker188 dengan deposit pulsa played better. All jackpots do allow players to situs judi slot joker188 di arenagaming88 terbaik play for free. Take advantage of all opportunities tembak ikan joker188 di arenagaming88 and play less bets if you don’t really agen slot joker188 dengan pelayanan terbaik understand. The slot machine gambling win tricks will game slot online joker188 dengan deposit pulsa be a valuable discussion for you.

mikeranger12
Squire
Squire

Mon Jan 11, 2021 3:36 pm

Same thing happens when I try to buy OSRS gold. What do you think is the issue here?

Walsewah
Squire
Squire

-

Thu Jan 14, 2021 3:17 pm

what is your process?
Keep the app open while you have S3D open and adjust z then print a test, then adjust z again and print till you get it right?
Can you adjust while printing?