castillo37
Squire
Squire

Teleporting gone wrong

Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:52 pm

Hi everyone, I just started playing two days ago and I have completely messed up a teleportation. I attempted to move near my alliance so I went to my items and chose Territorial Teleport. After clicking "use", the game screen shows the outside of my village and informs me that I am missing a Targeted Teleport, so I used 1500 gems to purchase it. I saw a lightening bolt hit my village but absolutely nothing happened. I still have the territorial teleport in my items but I do not have the 1500 gems or the targeted teleport. I am not sure what happened but I would really like to get away from my neighbor who has been kind of a bully.

Your help is appreciated!
Ashlee

Tylerzalio
Knight
Knight

Re: Teleporting gone wrong

Tue Oct 23, 2018 8:17 am

Dm me!
British!
2,500,000 power
VIP 7
DM me if you have any issues

Fluent in Spanish, German, French and Italian.

Boki35
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 27, 2018 10:41 pm

This is stupid. I alliance when I was level 9 and now I can't join them. Passes are preventing me and I also can't attack passes because they are protected. I sent a message to the support team via game and off course they are not responding to anyone.

NightcoreKing
Squire
Squire

Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:26 am

UM when it is in a clearing and it is red you need to wait for it to turn white then teleport you dont need to buy the targeted teleport
NightcoreKing "Jason Doge" No paying player 8-)

Nealo
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:57 am

Hi,

Let me get this straight for you:
Territorial teleports only let you teleport WITHIN your alliance territory.
Targeted teleports let you teleport wherever you want. (There needs to be enough space of course.)

As the guy above me said the line surrounding your city needs to be white in order for the teleport to work.