zizion
Squire
Squire

Rise of Kingdoms (RoK) - Commander Calculator

Fri Jul 03, 2020 9:31 pm

Hey guys,
I added new tools to Rise of Kingdom Calculator site.

I am happy to present
- Rise of Kingdoms Commander Calculator - https://rok-calculator.com/commander-calculator
The tool helps you calculate EXP and sculptures you need to upgrade your commanders;
- Rise of Kingdoms Gem Packs Calculator - https://rok-calculator.com/gems-calculator
Here you can calculate the amount of gems in your inventory.

I am looking for users feedback. Let me know if something can be improved.
I would be happy to chat and collaborate with you if you have any ideas about the tool that can be added to the site.
Also I am looking people who can help me translate site to different languages.
if you are interested please contact me via form https://rok-calculator.com/contact-us

jony12
Squire
Squire

Re: Rise of Kingdoms (RoK) - Commander Calculator

Fri Jul 24, 2020 5:01 pm

Since its inception in 2016, CINOART has touched and transformed the food and beverage industry. Businesses serving hot and cold drinks such as coffee, tea, milk, milkshake, beer, etc. have enjoyed the revolutionary yet easy way to serve beverages personalized by CINOART coffee printers. https://www.beqsx.com/coffee-printer/

markcooper
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Jul 29, 2020 10:08 am

We have sell some products of different custom boxes.it is very useful and very low price please visits this site thanks and please share this post with your friends. Icemaker Repair

markcooper
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:35 am

Sewer, sink, drain, tank, toilet, leak hunting, water jetting, septic tank cleaning, Fair Price 20% cheaper than the unblocking market average We serve all of Greater São Paulo, Litoral and Interior Access Now. dezjato empresa desentupidora

markcooper
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:53 am

I was impressed with the site that you created, so memotipasi many people to be more advanced, there also kunjugi me, as a comparison cosplay australia

markcooper
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:29 am

Olla Realtor LTD is a real estate Development and listings Agency with presence in 4 continents including Africa, Europe, Middle East and America. Founded by Olaitan Olatoye Olalekan, a Nigerian businessman, Philanthropist and real estate entrepreneur. Nigerian realtor

markcooper
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Aug 04, 2020 11:42 am

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. shrooms

markcooper
Viscount
Viscount

Tue Aug 04, 2020 1:05 pm

A debt of gratitude is in order for posting this information. I simply need to tell you that I simply look at your site and I discover it exceptionally fascinating and educational. I can hardly wait to peruse bunches of your posts. Cairo Citadel Guide

markcooper
Viscount
Viscount

Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:33 am

That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck. ホームページ作成 名古屋

markcooper
Viscount
Viscount

Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:12 pm

Thanks for a wonderful share. Your article has proved your hard work and experience you have got in this field. Brilliant .i love it reading. Bitcoin Mixer