sheryleo
Squire
Squire

Complain & Suggestions

Sun Jan 19, 2020 12:43 pm

hi all my this topic is for dev and owners of ROK
players of ROK welcome to comments if i miss any thing

a like many other mobile games when i started playing ROK i liked it very much it was the very first game where i made purchases and after some time stop ! due to several reasons which are as follows
COMPLAINS
if many of you or the dev or the owners remember a game name siegefall its starting was very great but the dev and owners didn't pay much attention to it after sometime hence the game DIED many players quit that game reason no support no listening to players request etc etc same now is happening with ROK game has so many bugs errors and dev team is not paying attention to remove those bugs or error
CHAT SYSTEM IS BROKEN FROM MANY MONTHS many players complain but the problem is still there not solved
SOMETIMES ERRORS NETWORK ERRORS while trying to login into game
LAGGING GAME LAGS TOO MUCH DURING BATTLES even we lose fights and army due to this lag

these were the few complains and problems that need urgent attention and solution i request dev and owners to resolve it at earliest

SUGGESTIONS
TRADING POST MUST ALLOW EXCHANGE OF DIFFERENT ITEMS RATHER THAN RSS
ITEMS THAT CAN BE ALLOWED FOR EXCHANGE
AROWS BOOKS COMMANDER SCUP EVENT ITEMS COMMANDER STARS BLACK SMITH ITEMS

HOSPITAL CAPACITY TO BE INCREASE
BY ALLIANCE TECHNOLOGY

STORE HOUSE CAPACITY TO BE INCREASE THROUGH ALLIANCE AND INDIVIDUAL

ALLOW USE OF SPEED UPS IN BLACK SMITH
GIVE SOME RELAXATION TO GET LEGENDARY BLUE PRINTS
REGULAR EVENTS TO GET BLUE PRINTS
INTRODUCE DEFENSE BUILDINGS FOR DEFENSE OF CITIES RATHER THAN ONLY WATCH TOWER
EXAMPLE CANNON ARCHER TOWER TRAPS

WELL these are few suggestion that came into my mind

Regards

Shery Leo
K1314
Alliance TWCL

QueenGea
Squire
Squire

Re: Complain & Suggestions

Mon Jan 20, 2020 11:14 am

Saya baru saja membeli supply gem 30 hari. Tetapi saya belum menerimanya. Padahal saya sudah membayarnya. Tolong untuk segera diproses

StoVoKor
Squire
Squire

Re: Complain & Suggestions

Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:53 pm

I understand the development of this game is still fairly new as compared to other similar games. I have a few suggestions:
1) Immigration:
Entire alliances should be allowed to immigrate without having to leave alliance. You give ability of an Alliance Fortress to be build in another kingdom but if you have to be without an alliance to immigrate then this is useless. furthermore imposing 30 period before you can move kingdoms again is a bit excessive.
* remove restriction of city hall level
* passport passage requirement if ok
* march queue requirement is ok
* not in battle is ok
* remove not in an alliance requirement
* resource requirement is ok for individuals but not for alliance resources
keep imposing might requirements kingdoms. it will help with fair game play. if every kingdom is overrun by Titans then the smaller players have no chance

2) Speed ups
Currently there are no speed up for marching, forging
make available more speedups options for purchase in alliance shop , merchant and shop

3) Equipment
make items more available from gathering, forging. etc

4) searching

searching for anything needs improvement. currently search either sends you too far or doesn't recognize the closest object. when searching for resources give us the option on how far we want to travel. Higher level resources tend to be towards the center of a kingdom. Even though they are not within an alliance's immediate area. let us know where they are then we can decide if we want to go into an enemy's territory or relocate to a neutral area. Give the ability to search for Barbarian Fortresses