VasPu
Squire
Squire
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:50 am

Re: Geetest problem, can't play

Mon Feb 10, 2020 4:41 am

VasPu wrote:
I'm having exactly the same problem. Blank white rectangle.

ok, it disappeared after about a half of a day, but next day I am getting it again.
 
Garffader
Squire
Squire
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:45 am

Re: Geetest problem, can't play

Mon Feb 10, 2020 9:52 am

I have the same problem and the support seems to ignore messages or get flooded with messages. This system is an obstacle to fun. Please fix as soon as possible
 
VasPu
Squire
Squire
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2020 2:50 am

Re: Geetest problem, can't play

Mon Feb 10, 2020 2:08 pm

Garffader wrote:
I have the same problem and the support seems to ignore messages or get flooded with messages. This system is an obstacle to fun. Please fix as soon as possible

They have answered after a 2 days:
Hi Governor,
 
Thank you for using our mail inquiry.
 
Really sorry for the inconvenience about the verification issue. Please download an Android System Webview from Google play store, after installation, please reboot your phone and then check whether the verification works on your phone. We hope this can help you.
 
Thank you and have a nice day!
 
Regards,
RoK Team Elsa

But it didn't help.
 
Luanova
Squire
Squire
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:50 am

Re: Geetest problem, can't play

Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:59 am

Me too... T-T
 
GabbyMoma
Squire
Squire
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:32 am

Re: Geetest problem, can't play

Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:34 am

VasPu wrote:
Garffader wrote:
I have the same problem and the support seems to ignore messages or get flooded with messages. This system is an obstacle to fun. Please fix as soon as possible

They have answered after a 2 days:
Hi Governor,
 
Thank you for using our mail inquiry.
 
Really sorry for the inconvenience about the verification issue. Please download an Android System Webview from Google play store, after installation, please reboot your phone and then check whether the verification works on your phone. We hope this can help you.
 
Thank you and have a nice day!
 
Regards,
RoK Team Elsa

But it didn't help.


Same here. Updating WebView didn't help. It just hangs and stops responding

Image
 
Valyth
Squire
Squire
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:17 am

Re: Geetest problem, can't play

Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:19 am

I'm having the same issues. It works fine on my main account, which I play from my phone -- but I started 3 farms a few weeks ago that I play exclusively via emulator on my PC, and they all have the white screen issue that one of the posters above showed in their screenshot.

I've tried installing Android System WebView as support recommended for someone above, but that didn't fix the issue. Prior to today the verification was working just fine.
 
GabbyMoma
Squire
Squire
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:32 am

Re: Geetest problem, can't play

Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:11 pm

GabbyMoma wrote:
VasPu wrote:
Garffader wrote:
I have the same problem and the support seems to ignore messages or get flooded with messages. This system is an obstacle to fun. Please fix as soon as possible

They have answered after a 2 days:
Hi Governor,
 
Thank you for using our mail inquiry.
 
Really sorry for the inconvenience about the verification issue. Please download an Android System Webview from Google play store, after installation, please reboot your phone and then check whether the verification works on your phone. We hope this can help you.
 
Thank you and have a nice day!
 
Regards,
RoK Team Elsa

But it didn't help.


Same here. Updating WebView didn't help. It just hangs and stops responding

Image


Well I tried playing today and it loaded fine without a verification popup. I guess they fixed it? or removed it..
 
fredeo
Squire
Squire
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2019 2:57 pm

Re: Geetest problem, can't play

Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:30 pm

I am facing the same problem. I don't know if I can ever play the game again. I'm very angry.
 
Luanova
Squire
Squire
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:50 am

Re: Geetest problem, can't play

Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:29 pm

I'm stuck for the fourth time for this same problem.
I play on cell phone.
 
Skimz
Squire
Squire
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:52 am

Re: Geetest problem, can't play

Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:56 am

blank capcha :( cant play

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests