Conquerer
Squire
Squire

Unable to Verify on BlueStacks

Wed Oct 31, 2018 7:06 pm

Is there a way to fix this? I would hate to be assumed to be a bot and get banned because my BlueStacks won't allow me to verify (unable to drag the puzzle piece).

all4jc
Squire
Squire

Re: Unable to Verify on BlueStacks

Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:11 am

Have you tried Memu instead? MEmu works for me

Jakesaires
Squire
Squire

Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:32 pm

For me it is working on BlueStacks.
Do you have the latest version? I have had no issues with this game, but in the past - If a game was not working I just re-installed it and it always solved it.
I much prefer gaming on PC, but I will only use emulators that are based in US/EU* so that pretty much limits my options, thankfully the latest version of BlueStacks is working well for me.

*I had a super bad experience with Nox and my data, but as they are in China there is nothing I could do about it.

Conquerer
Squire
Squire

Fri Nov 02, 2018 3:23 am

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I think I'll have to try re-installing BlueStacks.

Shibbey
Squire
Squire

Tue Nov 06, 2018 6:50 pm

I have the same problem with Nox. So I tried to verify with my phone where I still had the problem. I had to turn the WiFi off on my phone to do verification. I think they flag IP addresses of those using Emulators as possible bots. Then block that IP from being able to use verification. This is jut a theory though.

Cole327
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:59 pm

+1 this topic. I'm on BlueStacks and it's absolutely horrible. I've actually gotten flagged as a bot now and may wind up getting banned from my account. That's how I wound up here searching the forum.
(PS, if anyone knows how to contact the game devs I could use a bit of help. This is kind of a time sensitive thing, it's currently 1/16/2019, so if it's more than a day or two from that when you see this don't bother answering. I did try the settings/cust Serv button/chat looking button in top right... It's pretty broken. Thx)

romared403
Squire
Squire

Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:56 am

you can try for some alternatives of bluestacks, if the problem continues.