Manwe
Squire
Squire

iOS / Android linking

Tue Oct 16, 2018 5:25 pm

Hello Lilith Games,

I've started the game on my old iOS device (and iPhone 6S+). It's so old that the battery can barely old a 30 min play session. It's very inconvenient so I decided to upgrade and I ended up buying a nice Samsung Galaxy note 9 instead.... and almost for free! So I was pumped to be able to play on a bigger screen and with a stronger battery....

The problem is that apparently you don't support the transfer of characters from iOS to Android (and vice-versa) and this is said nowhere in the linking account page!!! I struggled a lot before understanding that, and that really sucks because I made some purchases and I like my current alliance. I don't want to restart from scratch on this new device and playing linked to a charger all day is not really an option!

Please either help me transfer my progress to Android or implement that in your game. This is something all other games are doing by default and that's usually why the facebook linking is there in the first place! (and yes I use the Facebook linking, not the Game Center ;)).

Thanks!

ZeqR
Squire
Squire

Re: iOS / Android linking

Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:55 pm

I completely agree. I'm playing on an old iPhone SE which has terrible performance and drains battery. So, I wanted to switch to Bluestacks Android emulator, which I would run on my high-spec gaming pc. Unfortunately, I looked on this forum and encountered the same issue of not being able to have cross-platform accounts. Surprising how cross-platform is so common for 2018, and yet a big strategy game like RoC doesn't support it. So devs, if you are reading this, please consider cross-platform linking. It will set you far behind in the gaming market without it.