Phinos
Squire
Squire

Connection Unstable During Wars

Wed Nov 07, 2018 1:11 am

Just happened a few hours ago, when the war on the flag, suddenly a message appeared and say that the network unstable and my game was interrupted. At that time I immediately tried to browse by opening youtube. There is no problem with my connection. I try to get back into the game but it always fails.

After trying several times, I got into the game and I found all my troops were dead and I lost almot 400k power. Really I feel very disadvantaged. At that time I was forced to buy a bundle and cost me $100 because there was a war.

This is very cheating. I read reviews on Google Play that many people say this game will spend a lot of money. At first I did not agree with the review. but after experiencing it I began to doubt, is this game fun or harmful?

You should increase your server resources. When maintenance you provide very little compensation, but what we spend you do not think.
Sorry if my english is not good.

Thank You!

JerenSoon
Baron
Baron

Re: Connection Unstable During Wars

Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:49 am

Moved that topic to more suitable thing (I expected that belongs to AoC or something...)

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A

Destination

Re: Connection Unstable During Wars

Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:55 am

JerenSoon wrote:
Moved that topic to more suitable thing (I expected that belongs to AoC or something...)

Actually i think this is for Rise of civilizations ^^