RiDdLe
Squire
Squire

Problem with my account (iOS to Android)

Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:14 am

Hello everyone!

I'm having problems having my account able to play again.
I had my account running in an iPad linked to Game Center but then the iPad didn't work anymore and I've installed the game in an Android device.

Is it possible to get my account back? I put some money in the game and I would like to keep playing it.

Thanks,

RiDdLe
Squire
Squire

Re: Problem with my account (iOS to Android)

Thu Dec 06, 2018 12:12 pm

After some search in this forum, I can see there are many others with this problem ... and these threads are with no answers.

Do you hate money, Lilith?
Do you do not want people invest in your game and make it grow?

I've already sent a few emails days ago, with no response. If you want to succeed in this type of game, with so many social aspect related ... you NEED to step up your customer care support. At least have one.

Btw, you should prioritize the possibility in the next update to link and UN-LINK a Facebook account. Also, you can copy other games in how they allow you to use one account in desktop/iOS/Android devices.

Regards,
RiDdLe.

RiDdLe
Squire
Squire

Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:35 pm

Hello LILITH,

Are you reading the few emails that I've sent to support? Can I have a solution for my problem?

Hello?

Mithica
Baron
Baron

Sat Dec 08, 2018 4:46 pm

If you have not noticed, all of liliths games are NOT cross platform. Meaning that if you create an account on Android you can only open on android and same thing for IOS. This have been an issue in their games for over 2 years so don't bother waiting on them to fix it.
░░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
Il███████████████████].
░◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤..

RiDdLe
Squire
Squire

Sat Dec 08, 2018 9:34 pm

Mithica wrote:
If you have not noticed, all of liliths games are NOT cross platform. Meaning that if you create an account on Android you can only open on android and same thing for IOS. This have been an issue in their games for over 2 years so don't bother waiting on them to fix it.

So sad that a company that have a good amount of ppl playing their games, sucks this hard in not having that integration from the day 1.

RiDdLe
Squire
Squire

Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:12 pm

5 days without a customer support answer.

Thank you!

Wonder why a lot of people are putting 1 star review in Google Play and Apple Store.

RiDdLe
Squire
Squire

Thu Dec 13, 2018 2:09 pm

Yay! A week without an official response, to someone who lost the account and the game/company is not interested to help.

But ¡¡HEY!! do not try to tag the Devs in Discord, because they get real mad and they reply in less than 4 minutes!!

Your company is a joke, Lilith.

Best regards,
RiDdLe.