SsgssVegeta
Squire
Squire

Epic Sculptures bug

Wed Jan 02, 2019 4:54 am

Hi Roc team,

I have a maxed out Boudica and a few other Commanders all there Skills at max lvl 5 plus activated Bonus skill.
But i i can still ad them epic Sculptures, it can happen accidentally or by knowing and my question is why?
My boudica for ecxample has still 100. Sculptures and they are useless, also i can add free purple sculptures to her and that is a big. Problem because if you i do they are waste them... i cant take them back from her or trade/sell them. It would be nice if dou could change that , a maxed out commander should not be able to get more sculptures by treasures or spending purple sculptures to him, even better is if you could make a funtion were you can change sclpures from a commander into free purple sculptures like 10 of Herrman or aboudica can be changed into 1 free purple Sculpure or 50 can be changed into 1 legendary.

Thanks SsgssVegeta Kingdom 36

JerenSoon
Viscount
Viscount

Re: Epic Sculptures bug

Wed Jan 02, 2019 1:29 pm

Placing you to most suitable place. Next time, check carefully on what kind of place did you post.

What I might posting or commenting are on my personal opinion and doesn't speak on behalf of Lilith Games.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCijF2XiHl5wLdivANRVRS0A