Night79
Squire
Squire

Ban Issue

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:55 am

I just received a message while logging in saying i have been BANNED for 365 days due ti use of hack and cheat scrupts!! I'm really pissed and dissappointed as i have spend a LOT of money upgrading and buying chests.

I tried to contact lilith using the chat service but NO REPLY AT ALL. Please guys, check my account properly. Why would i use cheats and hack scripts which i have no time knowledge and spending my money to buy your gems and chests??? I have been playing this game for quite sometime and this really turn me off.

Please check my account again and unban me. This is really unfair.

MickeyTheKing
Squire
Squire

Re: Ban Issue

Mon Jan 14, 2019 8:23 am

I have exactly the same issue.

Olwin
Squire
Squire

Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:36 am

Same issue for me :-(

Send a chat to the support in game, waiting for an answer.

I play on an iphone/Ipad pro without any add-on, so I don't understand. (can you even cheat on Ios, I don't think you can modify the game ?)
Received a warning email in game one week ago talking about auto-click cheat etc ...

I have immediately, open a chat with the support + send an email, to indicate that I don't cheat, please verify why my account was flagged.
Received an general answer (if you don't cheat, don't worry ), and now this happens ....

MickeyTheKing
Squire
Squire

Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:45 am

I tried chatting with the support too and after two days they in which they "were checking" the account they replied that i am making the game uncivillized and that I should stop. I asked them how does the system flagging the accounts work and didn't get the answer. I believe it has something to do with the "intelligent verification" I always failed that a couple times because i have a potato phone and the game is very laggy....
I didn't know I can actually cheat on mobile either and they banned me after just a week of playing amd without any warning whatsoever.
I guess even if i'd recover the account, i' already be kicked out of alliance and trashed....

Patchou09
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:59 am

Hello Everyone I had the same problem this morning while i played all night!!!
The service told me i used plugins, i even don’t know what it is!!! I Play this game since 2 weeks and i put money in this game because i enjoy it, find a quick solution or refund me. And it seems i’ m not alone!!!
Fighting against cheater is cool, but don’t lock the wrong persons!!

Cordially.

Olwin
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 17, 2019 4:28 pm

Did someone recovered his account ?

2 days ago, I received a message from the support, saying they will recheck my account.
But nothing since then.

muaddib85
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:51 pm

Hello,
Today i tried to login into my character (Hekathon) server 1194 and i realised i have been baned. I demand an explanation for this serious issue i have been accused of since i dont use any scrips or bots or anything to be punished for but nobody is answering me still. They accuse me of using cheating programs or scripts in game for personal gain?? why would i spend my money on this game furthermore if this happens?

Patchou09
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 17, 2019 5:59 pm

Same server, same issue. What’s going on??

muaddib85 wrote:
Hello,
Today i tried to login into my character (Hekathon) server 1194 and i realised i have been baned. I demand an explanation for this serious issue i have been accused of since i dont use any scrips or bots or anything to be punished for but nobody is answering me still. They accuse me of using cheating programs or scripts in game for personal gain?? why would i spend my money on this game furthermore if this happens?

muaddib85
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:10 pm

i dont know but it gives me a bitter taste. Even if i recover my account who pays for loosing my credibility inside my alliance, or everything i loose these days. Moreover I think i will ask a refund for my 2nd char server 1197. This is total bs

Patchou09
Squire
Squire

Thu Jan 17, 2019 6:55 pm

Totally agree! Well if you need a new alliance you are welcome into ours. ☺️
Try to write many reports in all category on the forum to have more visibility.
Hope to have a quick answer!!

muaddib85 wrote:
i dont know but it gives me a bitter taste. Even if i recover my account who pays for loosing my credibility inside my alliance, or everything i loose these days. Moreover I think i will ask a refund for my 2nd char server 1197. This is total bs