mephotis
Squire
Squire

Android<->iOS account linking *PATIENCE ENDED*

Fri Mar 08, 2019 2:15 pm

Dear Lilith, its March 2019 and cross-platform linking is still not a thing in your very large(player base) game. Most of the us here are normal humans who buys/switches phone every now and then(might be yearly depending on how rich you are), which includes switching from iOS to Android or vice-versa. It is superbly frustrating that cross-platform account linking is still unavailable at this stage of the game.

I can understand if the database is built separately for iOS/Android, but couldn't you AT LEAST do a manual support if users wish to transfer between Android<->iOS instead of forcing them to either:

-Buy/Change a new phone using the same platform

-Quit the game after buying new phone due to a switch in platform as account cannot be linked

-Buy new phone, keep old phone in order to play the game and use dual-sim(paying extra $ per month)

Please implement cross-platform account linking Lilith.

Shaddock
Squire
Squire

Re: Android<->iOS account linking *PATIENCE ENDED*

Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:54 pm

Linking to Google / Facebook is already implemented. It should not be too hard to implement synching using those links. Seen this working on several other games.

r2dag
Squire
Squire

Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:34 pm

I am having this issue now.

I am on an Android phone and want to switch the game to my new iPhone. I want to know how to do this clearly, and if it cannot be done, I want a refund on moneys spend in this game. When I select "switch" on the new devise, it gives me a new game that I started going to tutorials to get to the option to switch.

pepometto
Squire
Squire

Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:05 pm

Yep. I have the same issue.
Game is broken without this very basic feature.

rionap
Squire
Squire

Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:00 pm

+1
Lilith wake up.

That's really unfair also because android players can also play on pc (BlueStacks) while iOS players can't.
I also have already written to the support that answered me with an useless automatic answer.
As advice to all iOS player: Just uninstall.
You will see if they'll care or not.