FrostWolf
Squire
Squire

Is this a good idea for ROK?

Sun May 10, 2020 4:03 am

1. INCREASE DURATON OF PEACE SHIELD
Players usually only have 8-hour shield items. They think it will protect them when sleeping, but in fact many players are attacked and zero when they wake up. because humans usually sleep for eight hours, and an 8-hour shield is not enough.

Getting Zeroed is one of most reason why people leave this game. it would be better if the length of the shield (common item) extend to 12 hours. So that players can sleep comfortably in a long war.

2. MERCENARY
Mercenaries fight for money and gold or other forms of payment rather than for political interests.

It would be awesome and realistic when mercanaries into in this game.

Maybe, Barbarian, Lohar and Thief Army would be able to pay with gold and they will fight for his client.

Needed during an emergency, or can be a second choice to protect the city from enemy attacks.

Lets try to make a new concept of mercenaries.

3. HIDING FOREST
In war, forests are often used as a tactical domain to win a battle.

As in guerrilla warfare, the forest is made a hiding place and then attacks the enemy very quickly and effectively

This feature can create flexibility in war strategy and make gameplay will be very awesome.

4. SKILL EFFECT REDUCE
One thing that I think makes the game lag when many players gather is because of the effect of the commander's skill and maybe some other factors that I don't know about.

Maybe we need a feature that can temporarily eliminate the effect of the skills of the commander to make gameplay smooth again.

5. UNLIMITED DECORATION IN CITY
I don't think limiting the maximum amount of one tree species in city is necessary.

Only make limited space, and let the player more creative. Decorate their city with full of one type of tree if they like it.

For some people, too many species of trees in the city make it look untidy.

6. CUSTOM SKIN FOR TROOPS
I think its will be good if we can change our skin default. Provide skins that can be bought for players and use for their troops.

When I first saw the skin of the Thief Army, I wanted to use it. Troops skin is a special satisfaction for players.

In another game industry, such as MOBA and Battle Royal games, skin is the biggest source of income for them.

HCavalry
Squire
Squire

Re: Is this a good idea for ROK?

Wed Jul 22, 2020 12:55 am

1. There are shields with higher timing.
3. Totally agree!

Kind regards,

H.C