Dante3028
Squire
Squire

It's like kick9 never listens to anything WE say!!!!!!

Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:52 pm

I believe that kick9 never wants to put the time and effort to make this game more enjoyable for us. They made a great game, now they have to maintain the mechanics! Whenever we see a bug, only like 1/4 of them get fixed in the next update. For instance, they still haven't fixed the bug found in ethera's ultimate (the time vortex thing that freezes enemies). The bug is that she not only freezes enemies but YOUR OWN FUCKIN ALLIES AS WELL. THIS IS BULLSHIT THAT NEEDS TO BE FIXED. And what does kick9 say when we report this? They say that they will fix this, but in reality they are probably just laughing at us most of the time! It took countless updates before they finally added a treasure cave defense request tab! It avoid the take like 5 updates after the complaint was made about there being no treasure defense cave tab. If they don't fix bugs like in ethera's ultimate soon, the game will deteriorate quicker. Sign this petition if you agree with me. If you don't agree with me, just try to give me a reason on why you disagree with me. Remember, ITS OK TO DISAGREE with me! However, it's NOT OKAY To Insult me severely and damage my feelings. If you do that I WILL REPORT YOU! Hope to see signatures!

Dante3028
Squire
Squire

Re: It's like kick9 never listens to anything WE say!!!!!!

Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:53 am

Giles, what I meant to say was the bugs ANNOY me. NOT ACTUALLY HURT my feelings. What hurt my feelings before was some insensitive jerk named "Andante", who said mean insults to me just for expressing my ideas in December 2015. This is why from now on I say "DONT INSULT ME". I believe that player named "Andante" was already banned. Sorry for any confusion.

Dante3028
Squire
Squire

Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:59 am

Oh for evidence of Andante being mean to me, go to the suggestions and feedback section page 10. Go to the title under "This game is pretty much is in a sinkhole" . Some feedback there regarding my ideas were great, and mot mean. While others were just nasty insults. "Andante" was this player who said the most mean things to me, and is a cyberbully. Lets STOP BULLYING!!!!!

SHGame
Squire
Squire

Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:42 am

smudgeyfool wrote:
I wish they would fix the heals casted at end of fights. They should finish the heal cast.
I. E. Vincent's ultimate, flora's heal, Garrick's bounty.
/signed

That's not a bug, everything stops when the fight is over.

Dante3028
Squire
Squire

Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:42 pm

Soulhunters just had an update, I THOUGHT they were GOING to fix ethera's bug but NOPE. They decided not to fix it either because, they DONT CARE, or they are too damn lazy, or it can be a combination of both. This proves my point that they don't listen to us. And that they will probably listen to us either in the next FIVE UPDATES OR NEVER.
P.S we need MORE signatures!!!