Xyzor
Squire
Squire

Starting energy in Plunder Caves

Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:12 pm

Can you answer a question for me? What is the damn point of starting enemy teams in Plunder Caves with so much energy? It is a constant source of frustration to have a 36k crap team wipe my 41k team because Gale/Ariel and Jasmine all ult within 2 turns of the start. Happens at least once per 15 attacks. Just a waste of time and unnecessary point of frustration.

Is it to try to limit gem acquisition? To 'protect' lower rated players from getting plundered? If it is the latter, that is lazy design. Better matchmaking would protect them. The Plundered amounts are negligible anyway.

PLEASE pass this up the chain for review in a future update. There is NO point and all it does is frustrate your players for zero improvement in game design/balance.

Plunder caves should be a nice place to test out team combos while earning a few rewards, not something so random/unpredictable that it makes me want to throw my ipad against a fking wall.

Thanks.

Mine
Squire
Squire

Re: Starting energy in Plunder Caves

Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:52 am

The point is to help the defense team. If it wasn't for it the attacker would win 100% of the time. You can first make a counter team and second manually activating your specials gives you a benefit.

There should be a diferent place to test team combos, the cave plunder is meant as a small source of gold/diamonds

Xyzor
Squire
Squire

Re: Starting energy in Plunder Caves

Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:30 pm

If you are willing to spend the time to change your team to specifically counter every opponent, you deserve the wins that advantage provides. Defense doesn't need help in this situation. Giving the defense as much starting energy as they do just adds an element of randomness on top of a (sometimes) already-too-random game.